Creative Kid Craft Groups
Kids LOVE getting creative and we know that using their creativity helps them develop their mental, social, and emotional skills.
But, as a parent, providing creative fun for our children can be messy, confusing and sometimes scary.
Creative Kid Craft Groups provide weekly creative craft classes that parents and preschool children (aged from 3-5 years) can enjoy together.
No prep, no mess at home and, during school holidays, older siblings can join the fun!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT CREATIVE KID?
- A new “hands on” activity every week
- Experience working with loads of different materials and techniques – All of which are provided.
- We provide aprons and any other items that you may need to protect clothes and skin.
- A chance to work alongside your child without being “the teacher” making it a more relaxed experience.
- Activities that are fully planned and tested by an experienced and qualified teacher.
- All the preparation and set up done for you.
- Easy to follow steps with loads of tips and “hacks” that make the craft easier to manage (That you can then use yourself!)
- All the clear up done for you!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each week the group runs for a two hour session.
You do need to book onto the session(s) you want to come to. But the session itself works on a “drop in” basis. You arrive when you can get there, have fun with that weeks craft and leave when you’re done.
We do advise that you arrive in time for at least an hour of the session so that you can get full value from your session.
You can book for one session at a time or for a block of four.
- One booking covers one parent/carer and one child.
- If you want to bring more than one child with you there’s a small additional fee per child to cover materials.
- During school holidays siblings are welcome to join in and we try to make sure that activities are targeted for a wider age range.
Just let your group leader know how many kids you’re bringing and their ages.
WHAT DO WE CHARGE?
ONE SESSION( 1 parent/carer, 1 child)
- All materials for both parent and child.
- Use of equipment.
- Aprons for parents and kids.
- Teaching/support by qualified group leader.
- Access to all our strategies for managing kids crafts successfully.
- Exclusive access to tutorials and resources for using the techniques at home.
FOUR SESSIONS( 1 parent/carer, 1 child)
- Everything you get from one session PLUS
- Discount of £2.00 per session.
- Choose your sessions.
- Get in touch for your exclusive discount code
- Check out for each event with your code
ADDITIONAL KIDS(Price per child)
- Bring along older siblings or friends during school holidays.
- Bargain price to cover the costs of materials only.
- PLUS all the benefits of your normal booking.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What's your refund policy?
We offer refunds to all customers up to one full day before your chosen session.This is done via the “Your Tickets” section in your Eventbrite login. Our goal has always been to create a happy, thriving community and we welcome constructive feedback on how we can improve.
If you’re forced to cancel at shorter notice than this we’ll offer you a slot on the next available session(s).
For full terms and conditions see here.
Can I drop my child off and leave?
The short answer is no.
Creative Kid exists to let parents (or carers) enjoy quality time crafting alongside their child. Our staff are there to teach crafts and help you both along but not to babysit.
We’ll do our best to keep your little enthralled and occupied but we rely on parents to deal with day to day admin like toileting and nose blowing!
What age kids are the activities targeted at?
Our activities are specially designed and tested for kids aged 3-5 years old. But during school holidays we try to pick crafts that can be enjoyed by older siblings as well (usually up to approximately the end of primary school).
Often parents and kids will do the same craft but use different levels of complexity for different ages.
It's school holidays. What about older siblings?
Older siblings are welcome at Creative Kid, especially during school holidays. If you want them to craft with their younger brothers and sisters you’ll need to book one “Additional Child” spot per child (at just £4.00 each to cover the cost of materials).
If they don’t want to join in just make sure they bring plenty of things to keep themselves occupied. Most of our activities last for about an hour as a general guide.
Younger children are also welcome but, again, they’ll need age appropriate activities.
Do you have more questions?
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.