Kids LOVE getting creative and we know that using their creativity helps them develop their mental, social, and emotional skills.
But, as a parent, providing creative fun for our children can be messy, confusing and sometimes scary.
Creative Kid Craft Groups provide weekly creative craft classes that parents and preschool children (aged from 3-5 years) can enjoy together.
No prep, no mess at home and, during school holidays, older siblings can join the fun with your toddler!
PLUS – You not only take home what you both make in class but the knowledge, skills and resources that let you make it again and improve on it!
What Happens At A Creative Kid Craft Group?
If you decide to come along to a class, what can you expect?
- A safe, stimulating and friendly environment.
- A “drop in” style session. Arrive and dip in at any time.* You leave when you’re done.
- A different, fun and educational “make” each week that’s been broken down into easy to learn skills and techniques.
- LOADS of tips, tricks and hacks to make crafting with toddlers easier and more relaxing.
- Experience lots of different materials and techniques from weaving to papier mache, from clay to origami.
- Support from trained staff who help everyone get the most from the activity.
- Support at home via videos, downloads, Facebook Groups and social media.
If you want more detail about each week’s activities you can find the latest programme of activities here.
*We recommend that you arrive at least an hour before the end of the session so that you and your child both get the most out of it. Sessions run for two hours.
What Are The Benefits Of Creative Kid Craft Groups?
Well, we thought we’d break it down for you!
How much does it cost?
At the moment (and for a limited time) Naked Coffee are sponsoring Creative Kid Craft Groups so they are FREE!
Spaces are limited so get in touch to reserve your spot as soon as possible.
When and where are the groups?
|DAY OF THE WEEK||TIME||VENUE|
|Thursday||10.00am -12.00pm||Naked Coffee|
If you want to see what activities we’re having fun with each week, click here.
Can we come along to try it out?
You and your preschoolers are welcome to come along for a one week trial at no charge. Just fill out the contact form below and your local group leader will be in touch to discuss what date suits you and give you all the information you need.
Ok, we LOVED the group, how can we join?
Simply click here, read the small print and fill out the joining forms. You will then receive your joining instructions via your chosen method (email or post).